The Human Resources assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
The HR assistant has responsibility for these areas:
• recruiting and staffing logistics;
• performance management and improvement tracking systems;
• employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
• assisting with employee relations;
• company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
• company employee communication;
• compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
• maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
• assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources, Administration management, or a similar field.
• More than 1 year of experience with Banking Industries will add advantage.