The Marketing and Public Relations officer will be responsible for the Company's marketing and public relations campaigns and plays a key part in communicating the organization marketing message. The Marketing and Public Relations officer will also be responsible for defining clear channels of distribution for the finished goods, including searching for the wholesale buyers of the finished goods from the industries
- The Marketing and Public Relations officer should be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing and/or Public Relations and shall have at least five (5) years' working experience in the marketing or Public Relations field. Working, experience and qualifications in the leather industry or industrial related works is an added advantage.
- The incumbent shall be innovative, self-driven with good business analytical skills, Computer skills and strong communication skills (verbal and written).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, plan and managing the marketing and public relation materials to maximize brand promotion ·
- Creating marketing and public Relation campaigns and working with the Head of Marketing Department for execution,
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the Company message to the existing and potential customers
- Defining channels of distribution for the finished products · Developing annual marketing and public relations plans' that contribute to the sales of the finished goods
- Planning marketing and public relations events executing them and evaluating its success
- Developing and implementing internal marketing programmes, and
- Supporting Head of Marketing in day to day marketing activities
- Attractive package commensurate with one's qualification awaits the successful candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to provide their detailed curriculum vitae by including certified copies of academic certificates (Certificate of Secondary Education, Advance Certificate for Secondary Education, Bachelor/Masters Degree),
- birth certificates and three works related referees. Please note that the certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.