Information Security Officer is reporting to Head of ICT and she/he is responsible for protecting organization's computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals.
• To develop and maintain the information security policy and accompanying standards, procedures and guidance.
• To develop and deliver a programme of planned compliance reviews and ensure any gaps are addressed.
• To promote Information security awareness by developing and implementing a Information security awareness and training programme.
• To investigate suspected and actual security incidents in accordance with the Information security incident management standard, produce reports with recommendations and ensure any remedial action is taken.
• Produce reports for the ICT Steering Committee and any other Committees as required.
• Respond to enquiries from staff and provide security advice as required.
• Work with other departments to develop relationships to help promote and improve information security and provide security advice on procurements, projects and new initiatives as required by the bank.
• Provide input to the wider development of the information security strategy and business planning process.
• Maintain currency with emerging security trends, risks, new guidance or standards (internal and external) and security enhancing technologies.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree level – Information Science/Computer Science/IT/Networking Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years Information Security experience
• Information Security related Certification – CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
• A good working knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002, COBIT, ITIL, Information Security Management Standard.
• Ability to lead and deliver change and contribute to culture change successfully.
• Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk.
If you have the required qualifications, please send your CV and certificates to us